Tell a Friend About This Page
We want you! Submit Corner is looking to add content to our collection of hot
topics and we'd like your opinions, reviews, trends, and analysis - anything
which would be of interest to our principle audience: web developers/webmasters
who are preparing to submit their site to search engines.
What You Get
All contributors in which we post the content of the articles receive a back-link
to your website directly from the article at the top and bottom of the article including
the name of the person/organization who contributed the article.
What We Get
Providing a voice in open publishing - all information you share with us for free will
be shared equally with the rest of our community for free.
Recognition among peers - impress your colleagues and friends as you obtain the recognition
of an expert in your field.
New and fresh content - Our primary mission is to provide free quality content to our audience
and as such, we are constantly on the lookout for new content that can help augment our website.
Closer ties with our community - We value our readers and users opinions and as such, we are
looking for innovate measures to maintain closer ties to our community. This is your chance to
make Submit Corner how you would like it to be.
To get your work published, please contact us first and tell us what
are your ideas or suggestions for an article to be included into our web site. Once we like
your idea, we'll tell you where you can email your document and we'll publish it within a
few business days. Before, submitting your work, please read the agreement below as we require
all contributors to accept this agreement before we publish any of your work. Once you accept
the terms of this agreement, just send us an email (which will indicate
your acceptance to the terms herein) and we'll contact you shortly on how to get your work
published on Submitcorner.com.
This agreement is entered into between Submitcorner.com, owned by Wired 2000 Corporation ("Submit Corner") and you ("Author").
If you agree to all the terms in this agreement, please send us an email
with your ideas and suggestions and we'll contact you shortly on how to publish them.
- Grant of Rights: You grant to Submit Corner a worldwide right of publishing the work provided that follows this agreement. Author hereby certifies Submit Corner may use the content provided indefinitely and in perpetuity even after the retirement/termination of this agreement. Author understands and agrees to allow Submit Corner a non-exclusive, and perpetual, worldwide right to the publication of the work provided for all print, reprint, book, syndication, computer, on-line, audio, video, Internet and other electronic media use now known, or hereafter devised.
- Retention of Rights: At all times, Author shall retain all rights except as granted to Submit Corner in the section entitled "Grant of Rights". Submit Corner agrees to always acknowledge Author as the creator of the work provided. Submit Corner is under no obligation to publish the work provided.
- Compensation: Author shall receive a hyperlink from within the article and shall have their name or organization name printed in the work provided. No financial payment or subsititute can be made.
- Acceptance: Submit Corner reserves the right to adapt or edit the work provided as it deems appropriate. This agreement shall be made valid when Author submits this form with attached work provided AND when Submit Corner accepts the work for publication. No agreement is made until Submit Corner notifies Author of publication.
- Representation: You represent and warrant to Submit Corner that: (1) the material provided is original, you are the sole creator, and have full power and authority to enter into this agreement; (2) the work provided does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of any third party; (3) the work provided is true and accurate. Author agree's to indemnify and hold Submit Corner harmless from any and all claims, losses and expenses that are a result of your breach of the foregoing representations.
- Independent: You agree that you are an independent contractor and not an employee or agent of Submit Corner and that you may not bind Submit Corner to any agreement or liabilities and that you are solely responsible for paying any taxes, costs, or expenses related to your work provided.
- Assignment: You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement.
- Miscellaneous: You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and Submit Corner related to the work related and that this agreement supersedes all previous agreements and understandings related to the work provided. This Agreement may not be amended, or modified nor may any term of this Agreement be waived except by a subsequent writing signed by Author and Submit Corner. Any disputes related to this agreement shall be governed under the jurisdiction and by the laws of Ontario, Canada and you consent to the jurisdiction.